Distractions and addictive technology
Valuable productivity is being lost by the distractions and addictive nature of today’s interconnected digital world.
The time we spend digitally connected
Ofcom's 2018 Communications Market Report suggests people in the U.K spend on average 24 hours per week online.
- This is more than double that in 2011 and the majority of this time is on mobile devices.
- On average, people check their mobile phone every 12 minutes!
Getting everyone onboard
Communication within organisations and businesses is key to the success of any new initiative.
In today's digitally interconnected world, everyone will be very busy, so strategies on how to motivate and influence the team to adopt new, more productive behaviours will be covered.
- approximately 1h
- Talk with supporting slides and Q&A
On-site facilities required
- Meeting room or conference facilities with projector.
Workshop available now
- Request a booking via the Contacts page
- Price confirmed on application, based on location and number of attendees.
Interesting, entertaining and food for thoughtPaul TurnerDirector Legal and Assurance, Essex Legal Services (ELS)
Applicable to the working environment. Good use of theoryKatie BrayHead of Legal, Essex Legal Services (ELS)