We all know that a healthy diet, regular exercise, getting enough sleep, spending time in nature and taking regular breaks from our online devices is essential for our physical and mental health. However, many of us find it difficult to balance all of these things with our commitments to work and family life, not to mention the additional stresses created by the Covid-19 pandemic. But if we neglect to look after ourselves, sooner or later our ability to look after others, perform well at work and our own health will start to suffer.
In this introduction to digital wellbeing, the Digital Detox Coach will share some key insights and techniques into how, with regular training, we can make more time for our own health and wellbeing, and at the same time improve our efficiency, creativity and focus at work.
We live in the distraction economy and we urgently need to up-skill ourselves and our businesses.
- Time approximately 1h 45 with two short breaks or shorter presentation version to fit 1h slot
- Talk with supporting slides and Q&A
- Plus presentation notes
On-site facilities required
- Meeting room or conference facilities with projector.
Workshop available now
- Request a booking via the Contacts page
- Price confirmed on application, based on location and number of attendees.
Thought provokingGary ClatworthyCEO, SCL Managed Services Ltd